vrijdag 15 april 2016

James Blake - Timeless

James Blake shares ‘Timeless’, says ‘Radio Silence’ is finished

James Blake has unveiled ‘Timeless’, a new track debuted on his BBC Radio 1 Residency. 

Streaming below, ‘Timeless’ links up with ‘Modern Soul’ in being lifted from forthcoming album ‘Radio Silence’.
On his Residency show, Blake revealed the new LP is finished. Deadpan, he told listeners: “I said it a couple of months ago that I think it’s time to start recording an album because–you know–there’ve been requests. People have been asking if I’m going to record a record, so I did one. It turned out great–quite long, but I’m really happy with it. It’s 18 tracks long. Yeah, one of the tracks is 20 minutes long, as well.”
Take some of the above with a pinch of salt, but ‘Radio Silence’ is due out later this year. Hear ‘Timeless’ below. diy





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten