dinsdag 23 februari 2016

Massive Attack, Young Fathers - Voodoo In My Blood

Massive Attack air ‘Voodoo in My Blood’ video






Massive Attack have unveiled the video for ‘Voodoo in My Blood’, a standout on their latest EP ‘Ritual Spirit’.

Directed by Ringan Ledwidge, the new video finds Rosamund Pike incapable of standing still. ‘Standing’ might be a disservice, actually. She’s doing a lot of leaning. Planking. It all happens because she stares into the eye of a disco ball, which looks more like a giant snitch that somehow takes control of the body’s movements and sends poor Pike into a craze. It’s more dramatic than Gone Girl, that’s for sure. 
“Am I involved?… Someone said the girl in the video looks like me. I have been to the Joe Strummer subway. I did have a strange encounter there once,” says Pike about the video. 
Watch the new video below.bron DIY

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten